Bangkok, 13 September (FMNews) - A fire has broken out at a nightclub in the southeast of Thailand's capital. This nightclub is very popular among Indians.
The head of Pattaya's Land Disaster Prevention Agency, Suptavi Ongnoyang, said the fire started on Sunday. This nightclub named Nasha Club was closed due to the lockdown imposed due to Corona.
The fire, which started at the drug club, spread to several nearby places on the city's famous Walking Street. Nearby places were also damaged by the fire. It took two hours to extinguish the fire. Now the cause of the fire is being ascertained. An announcement on the club's Facebook page said the fire had caused major damage. It has been said from the management that the club will be reopened soon. The management has also appealed that wrong type of information related to this should not be circulated on social media.